BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

y do i still miss u if u keep ignoring me

i hate it when the people who gave you the best memories,become a memory.I'm not angry that you won't come back, I'm sad because i keep hoping u will.I hate when i miss someone nd i cn't do anything about it. When i don't see u I'm perfectly fine and i can move on, But the second i see ur face, I'm back wishing u was mine again. Me and my heart got issues, don't know if i should hate u or miss u. I miss u doesn't always mean i want u back, sometimes it only means that u crossed my mind and i hope ur doing fine. A hug means i need u. A kiss means i i love u. A call means i miss u. You used to talk 2 me like i was the only one around i miss that.  

20 comments:

eliza said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......he's a jack ass and he's black

eliza said...

he's a (bleep) guy

EriN said...

RACISM

jelly said...

let me rewrite my post he's not a a jackass not all kids are like someone i know..... he was nice nd sweet 2 me when we went out.i mean he still is.

eliza said...

omfg you keep defending the "DARK" PERSON

jelly said...

i know i am but he;s not like that

eliza said...

cookies and pizza =]

eliza said...

cookies and coco and........the clouds =]

jelly said...

u maaaa stupid i swear a god but not like that u know that he's in ur class

eliza said...

PANCAKES!!!!!!!!

jelly said...

stop writing eliza do me that favor

eliza said...

SHUTT UPP MARSHMELLOW

Anonymous said...

u can smd eliza jelly stop definding me n its cray cuz we all sitting next to each other erin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ackward turtle

jelly said...

my nickname is not marshmellow okay itz jelly fyi

eliza said...

SUCK MA LONG JUICY BEEF

jelly said...

first of all who the hell u talkin 2 eliza nd 2nd of all y should i that for ronel.

eliza said...

ERIN SMELLS GOOD

eliza said...

RONEL IS STINKY LOL MY NMAE DR. MEAT I LOVE CANDY BUT I HATE IT MA MOM SAID I WAS ADOPTED BECAUSE MA REAL MOM SAID IM SMART GOODMORING GOODNIGHT

jelly said...

ummmmmmmm okay eliza wateva u say okay look u ma stupid everybody knows that but that not part of the conversation we having.

Anonymous said...

Hey jelly what up i feel the same way gf