BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 17, 2012

srry a.k.a sorry

im srry for telling u somethin that was gonna make u depress or break up with me im srry but if itz another thing about me im srry for that 2 i didn't mean it when i said don't talk 2 me. i wanna be more than friends but i understand u going through a rough time so am i....... i had a good time with you everyday in our class and now every time i see u what am i supposed 2 do?..... did u ever care about me? did you ever want me in your life? and if u didn't y the hell u went out with me but if u did y break up with me if u really like me. You know what really hurted believing what she said nd not even asking me if it was true or not? you know what i really did like u nd i still do so since u want some time apart imma give u what u wish for! :(

0 comments: