BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 21, 2012

bad ass day

2day was a bad day because how a girl from 8c not naming any names she asked u if u still liked me and u said no and i asked u if it was true and u said it was that really hurted me ur mom said u really do like me  is that a lie 2 did u just go out with me 2 just go out with me or u went out with me because u did like me but if u did like me nd if u still do y the fuck you don't show it because it hurts looking at u thinking im not gonna loose u nd look i did u know i lost alot of people nd u really gonna do that 2 me when i was going through a struggle u know what imma stop trying nd just forget about u because there's no point liking someone nd they don't like u back. so how about this u don't talk 2 me and i won't talk 2 u. i know im not gonna get over u fast because i like u ode but like people keep tellin me forget him cause there's no point u wanna know how i feel about i feel like if i do loose u as a friend as i already lost u as a boyfriend i feel like imma die i like ode but u don't seem 2 notice that so i like i said imma try 2 forget about u nd if i cn't then i cn't.love is like a cycle:when you love, you get hurt.when you get hurt, you hate.when you hate, you try 2 forget.when you try 2 forget, you start missing.and when you start missing,you will eventually fall in love again.

0 comments: