BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 17, 2012

If someone wrote a book about your life, what would they title it? Write the first chapter.

I would name it my life.

hello my name is Julissa Figueroa. well i have 2 sisters and 3 brothers my favorite color is red and black. i'm 13 years old. My birthday is on April 14. well now i'm gonna tell you my life. well life is wonderful inti'll u meet someone new, intill u meet the rest of the family ur cousins it horriable because u have 2 make sure u don't make ur family mad at u. well enough with my life right now. well i don't know how old was i my dad left me he abused me dislucated one of my arm's and one of my leg's my dad went to jail i don't know were he's at but he came out already. look now.

1 comments:

lahana said...

What a deep and honest post. Your father has missed out on knowing a smart, sassy, and kind young lady.